Monday, January 17, 2011

Serpenta the Slayer



Sectioneightt, Forgottenshadow, Bogle and I were there to witness Serpenta solo the first boss in DoD, Mad Man Mallen! It was too funny hearing vent blow up about this, lol. I should have taken a screenshot of Snake's buffs, darn! One of my favorites was the little Gingerbread Man Transformation Potion - wish he would have taken a fullness potion so he'd be easier to see!

As for the rest of us, we just sat back, relaxed and enjoyed the show. Someone get Bogle some popcorn!

(I am in my offgear!)




Go, go, go little Gingerbread, go! Snake kited Okander around the perimeter of the arena. Round, and round, and round, and round....and round.......and round..........

Notice here we're all dead - either a Leap or a Chaos Sound Wave got us, lol




And to the victor goes the spoils! It took Snake about 12-13minutes to down him, and Okander had already enraged. Here he has taken off the Gingerbread potion and is triumphantly posing next to Okander's corpse. Needless to say, I enjoyed taking it easy for my mementos this time around ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment