Saturday, January 15, 2011

Harf Jars

How close do you really look at the in-game decoration? While this game initially feels like WoW, I've always enjoyed being able to go into cute little buildings and playing 'house,' ahaha (something that you couldn't really do much in WoW)! I stumble upon little gems sometimes, and it never ceases to impress me. Take the jars in a Harf Trading Post shop -


I was messing around with a Red PKer in Harf one afternoon, and my viewscreen somehow accidentally angled to such a point where I noticed something in the jars.



On the top shelf held what seems to be a few jars of gloop, and then these two. The one to the left seems to contain some kind of leaf-bug creature. I don't think I've seen that type of mob model on the map - anyone else recognize it? Then the next jar has a lovely pickled toad for sale. I'll take two, please!


The bottom shelf has some funkier stuff. Apparently the shopkeeper likes to sell pickled monster heads and pumpkins along with her usual jam and various knickknacks. Again, has anyone seen the model from which his head belongs to? I find it hard to believe they'd create completely new graphics just for a head-in-the-jar decoration, lol

1 comment:

  1. You are a player after my own heart! I love the screenshots of little things the devs hide in the game.
    Glad to have found your blog, Flan. I'll be following!
    Spiral

    ReplyDelete