Friday, May 20, 2011

The Ancient Dreamland, Part I




The Ancient Dreamland, located directly in front of the entrance to Forsaken Abbey. The door of the instance belays the actual prettiness of its interior. This is the first time this mini-event is available on US servers, so I was very excited to try it out :D Unfortunately not many guildies were on earlier in the day when I made a group for AD - I brought a knight, rogue, mage and druid along with myself. Turns out mages are fabulous in here, lots of AoE for the trash mobs!




Turn around from the shiny portal into the Dreamland, and you're greeted by a crowd of floating houses and Eye of Wisdom researchers. It's a neat little place to go, even what's above us is rather pretty...just pray none of the houses decide to smoosh you like the Wicked Witch of the East :x


I always make it a point to look up, just to make sure I don't miss anything interesting or worthwhile. I'm also infatuated with the sky, and this is a fine specimen of a magical night sky! I'm a sucker for shiny things!










For Part I, I'm posting up a few screenshots I thought were rather sparkley :D Each of the shots below were taken in a different type of arena in the Dreamland. Part II will have some screenshots of the bosses that spawn every 5 levels, and some of their special attacks to watch out for. Enjoy the eye candy, and never forget to look up!




No comments:

Post a Comment